Having trouble finding resources on how to do something with your digital equipment? Below is a list of great resources on different aspects of digital voice. This page is continually being updated…
- How to use your DMR radio on fusion networks and vis-versa with the sharkRF.
- A great example of using the SharkRF API and some Linux scripting.
- How to make and use your own SharkRF server.
- DMR Codeplugs.
- How to register for a DMR ID.
- How to use the hacked firmware on the MD-380.
- How to Force a Motorola XPR into Ham Radio frequencies.
- How to build a YSF Reflector – This is a link to an installer script to install ysf on a Debian linux server.